A quick and easy project that will decorate your Christmas Tree
Materials and Tools needed:
- .Acrylic yarn Lane Cervinia Caprice in WHITE, RED and BEIGE colours
- In addition small amount of BLUE and PINK yarns
- Hook size 2.5mm
- Stitch marker indicating the end of each row
- Tapestry needle
- Finished Size: Approximately 12cm (5in) tall. If you are using different yarn brand or type, use a hook size at least 0.5mm less than suggested on the yarn label (applicable only for acrylic yarn) to create tight stitches.
- All the instructions and abbreviations are given in American (US) terms
- Work in continuous rounds without turning unless otherwise specified in the pattern
- For instructions marked with * check the Amigurumi adjustable ring, Fasten off when working in continuous rounds and Invisible fasten off when working in rounds and joining the rows posts.
Row 1: Using RED YARN stitch 4 sc into an…
View original post 483 more words